Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Jewelry organizer


Summer I prepaired a nail polish and jewelry organizer for my daughter. She love it very much!
It is a recycle project using empty catfood boxes.
But it was not enough :-) So I made another one.





And that was still not enough :-)
Then I deciced to make a big jewelry organizer with ear-ring holder, ring-holder, necklace holder, hair scrunchy holder and so on... Also there are some shelfs for hairbrush and nail polishes.
All part of the basic are recycled. Computer box, cat food boxes, bottle cork stopper, paper tubes.
But if you take a look on the organizer you can NOT say what is it from!  Can you? :-)









If you would like to help my work please DONATE to my PayPal donation fund! I use all the money to buy materials for my ideas. No account needed! Thanks!
Handmade with Aniko Donation Fund:

No comments:

Post a Comment