Saturday, March 14, 2015

Easter eggs 2015

Easter is coming and I have many ideas to decorate the house.
Last year I prepared some table decoration but I didn't make video tutorials only for yarn covered eggs :-) Here are some pictures how I used them:












This year I came up another very unique and simple idea for making easter eggs.
I call them Easter eggs 2015 :-) I hope you will like my video and maybe give a try! :-)
This is very good for little children. Decorate eggs like this is much FUN! :-)
Next week I will start to make video tutorial for the complete 2015 easter table decoration...
Until then I wish you creative easter egg making hours! Don't forget! :  The more you relax the more beautiful they will become.
Good luck!
Anikó



If you would like to help my work please DONATE to my PayPal donation fund! I use all the money to buy materials for my ideas. No account needed! Thanks!
Handmade with Aniko Donation Fund:
                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment