Monday, January 5, 2015

Variations on my ideas from all aroud the world 4.

Hi dear Friends!
At the end of last year I was very busy. I have a duty to share with you another pictures from all around world what my dear friends sent me :-) I have to tell I am always very happy if someone tries my ideas or does it bit different and send picture or share that :-)
Thank you so much!
Tarannum Memon from India made paper beads and Diary:

 And here is what my friend from Indonezia Zusanna preapred :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely projects prepared by your viewers! It must be a nice feeling seeing these! Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very heart touchig :-) Tarannum is an awesome young lady! AND Zusanna is the sweetest, loveliest indonesien origami artist woman.

      Delete